One of the most inspiring times of the year is happening right outside your door. The vivid colors of Spring are blooming all around us so go outside and get inspired by natures spectacular show. The most astounding thing about spring in the East, USA is the order in which the colors come to be. The curtain opens with a display of forsythia in a vibrant shade of yellow. As back up, daffodils smile towards the sun in shades of butter and gold.
Room by Martha Stewart
Decorating a room can be easy if you take Mother Nature’s cue. Accenting a room with subtle hues is sophisticated and soothing. If Martha can do it then so can you!
1) Choose a color from nature that you adore and use it in a rooms decor.
2) Yellow is a sure bet to lift the spirits.
3) New Spring green is a good runner up.
4) use white as a backdrop for integrating other fun colors. This works well when paired with yellow as shown in the photo above.
Narcissus AKA Daffodile
Flower photos: Wikkipedia
* Stay tuned for the next inspiring color from nature…
Color Tip of the Week: Outside inspiration in Yellow